Built in 1871 in the coastal town of Flinders, the Heritage Victoria Registered bow roofed cargo shed has sat in a dilapidated state since it was last used earlier last century. In 2010 the envelope of the shed was restored, maintaining the material language and authenticity of its structure while ensuring a durable future in this aggressive coastal environment. In 2015 a proposal by the Flinders & District Historical Society to open the shed to the public as an interpretive historical display gained momentum with the granting of a Heritage Victoria permit for its adaptive reuse. The perimeter exhibition is supported on freestanding reclaimed hardwood frames set apart from the existing structure via galvanized threaded rods continuing the expressed timber aesthetic of the shed. Similarly, central glazed boxed display cases supported on A-framed trestle bases further this traditional construction language while providing flexibility for the arrangement of future exhibitions.