contemporary parish facilities, designed to serve the second 150 years.
a kindergarten for four year olds continues the tactile expression of the playground into its building fabric
a cluster of dark shingle clad bays extend this Heritage Victoria registered church.
glazed extension to the church and parish centre connect the parish to the community
a frameless glazed foyer welcomes worshippers to an 1880s inner city church.
a series of strategic, environmentally conscious interventions
a landmark multi-storey community centre with a permeable circulation spine offering access to public spaces and facilities
a church that proclaims to the street - a single space divisible into three: hospitality, worship and meeting
a dynamic glazed foyer welcomes visitors and provides a venue for community hospitality, unifying the worship space and hall into one complex
the first church to be planted by the Anglican Diocese of Melbourne in over 100 years
precast skillion roofed pavilions house a counselling centre and pastoral offices as the first stage of redevelopment
a parish centre with laminated jarrah loggia joins an 1865 red brick church with the modern 1969 concrete block church